Delicious and uber creamy, you can spread it on bread or eat it on its own!
250 grams Speculoos Biscuit
113 grams (1/2 cup) unsalted butter
50 grams (1/4 cup) brown sugar
1 tablespoon dark molasses
1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
120 ml (1/2 cup) evaporated milk
- Using a blender or a food processor, pulse the biscuits until powdery and fine. Alternatively, you may use a large ziplock bag and a rolling pin to grind the biscuits. Set aside in a bowl.
- In a small saucepan, melt the butter and brown sugar. Add the molasses, vanilla, and cinnamon once the butter has melted and the sugar has dissolved.
- Add the evaporated milk. Whisk constantly in low heat until well combined. Remove from heat.
- Carefully pour a quarter of the milk mixture over the powdered biscuits. Mix well using a spatula. Add more of the milk mixture to achieve your desired consistency.
- Optional: Pulse the mixture for a minute or two in the food processor or blender until creamy. Add a few tablespoons of the milk mixture as necessary.
- You can use different kinds of cookies. Just remove the filling for Oreos and such.
- Category: Sides and Sauces
- Method: Mixing